Prescribing Support Services (PSS) is one of the leading clinical pharmacist providers in the UK, working with practices for over 20 years. We offer a fully managed 52-week service focussed on redirecting the medicine related workload to our pharmacists, freeing up GP time and reducing their workload.
• Every hour of pharmacist time saves 45 minutes of GP time
• 10% productivity improvements – savings passed down to practices
• Genuinely meets the working at scale agenda
• Integrated QIPP service generating practice incentive monies
• Use of progressive skill mix
Following the 2019 NHS policy announcements, bear in mind we can offer all elements of the GMS contract/Long Term Plan, including short term, flexible support.
• Remote hub pharmacist service to support GP workload
• In practice pharmacist service
• Prescribing Savings gain share scheme
• Respiratory reviews
• Extended/ Urgent care service
• Prescribing quality QOF points
• Care home and polypharmacy reviews
• IP, non-IP or AP’s available